[real-eyes] Re: getting rid of links folder

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:02:20 -0600

Well, as it turns out, there is a fairly easy way to get rid of the links
folder, or at least hide it.
There is a way to do this within the registry, but I have not tried it, and
don't plan to.
However, from the Run dialog, type favorites.
Select the links folder and press Alt+Enter.
In the properties, make sure that Read Only and Hidden are checked.
It should no longer appear in your list of Favorites.