[real-eyes] getting rid of email that just won't go away

  • From: "kitty hevener" <kitty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 13:08:52 -0400

All, In all my years working with computers, I have never run in to this one.
I have an email that I can't delete. When I try to delete from within the
message, I get "the message can not be deleted".  If I am pointing to the
message and hit del key, the message just remains.  Am using outlook express
and windows xp home edition.  How can I get rid of this nuisance message?  Btw,
the message in quetion is not spam, it is from a friend.
Your help is greatly appreciated.