[real-eyes] does anyone know how to save on c d ...

  • From: <bigdaddylou63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 08:35:30 -0500

Good Morning, as my subject line reads, I would like to learn how to save some
word files on to c d and add to it as I need to.  I have a whole lot of clutter
on my hard drive and I would like to start saving them on to c d for later use.
What's the best way to do this.

Unfortunately, I need some rather specific direction because I'm not to good
with figuring lengthy processes out or is there a website I can go to?

Peace
Luis