[real-eyes] discounted distributor web sites

  • From: "ew" <ewolf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Real-Eyes" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:42:31 -0600

Hi, Real Eyes Listers:
Could anyone out there identify: Any useful discounted distributor web sites
that can be utilized for finding adaptive aids/technology at a lower-ended
price?  Of course, Reggie has introduced us to the Best Bargains Site, and I
know of Nanopac's, but if there are any others, please let me know.
Much appreciation:
Erika Wolf
816-842-0336
ewolf1@xxxxxxxxx