[real-eyes] Stream Info Cheap SD Card

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 10:58:16 -0600

I think you will all agree that this item from the Blind Bargains list is quite
a deal.
Pqi 8GB Secure Digital High-Capacity Card for $34.50 Shipped
MeritLine.com has the Pqi 8GB Secure Digital High-Capacity Memory Card for
$34.50. With free shipping, it's the cheapest 8GB card we've seen without
rebates. This card will work with newer devices like the Victor Reader Stream.
http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=2486