[real-eyes] cd rom not working when cd is placed in cd-rom

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:16:57 -0400

Hi folks. I am having a problem with a cd that I made sometime ago. I copied
a back up version of a game called Grisley Gulch Western extravaganza. When
I put this copy of the disk in, it does not want to start. I have tried
other programs and they run fine. Am I doing something possibly wrong? This
used to work before but now, I am having a bit of trouble. I thought my
direct-X was an issue but, that has nothing to do with the cd-rom. As sick
as I am, and as sick as I feel, I am out of ideas. Please help me if you
can?

Thanks!

Duyahn