[real-eyes] aggressive uses of patent law

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real eyes list" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 06:55:57 -0500

I just got this from my top teck tid bits for thersday news letter. it's
vary timely.
10)  Blind Confidential directs us to a very pertinent Information
Week article discussing ways in which aggressive uses of patent law
can ruin small companies, hold back innovation and stifle the creativity
that has fueled the high technology explosion; some players in the
adaptive technology industry are engaging in such tactics.
http://www.informationweek.com/shared/printablearticle.jhtml?articleid=199602086

From Jose
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will
counsel you with My eye upon you."
Psalm 32:8

   This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.