[real-eyes] Windows esentuals

Hi there folks!
Ok. Ok. I am having a problem with AVG 9. So much so that I want to pull my
hair out. Does anyone have the direct link as to where I can get the windows
essentials from Microsoft and, also, how do I set this up to run with Jaws?
Does this program come with Windows defender and if it does, how do I disable
it? I am on a network and so this is why I ask that question.

Thanks

Duyahn

To contact me, here's how besides this email

MSN: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx
AOL: MKnightJones2009
Yahoo messenger: themusicman:2004
If you use Klango, my id is, themusicman

www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes