[real-eyes] Re: Windows esentuals

  • From: "&Ruthie" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:15:39 -0600

First of all, what you're looking for (I think) is Microsoft Security
Essentials.

Here's the link.

www.microsoft.com/Security_Essentials/

It works just fine with both JFW and WE.  It does not come with Windows
Defender, and is only Windows Security Essentials.
Ruthie & Cats are around to remind us why we need opposable thumbs. "We are
more than the sum of our parts." Private mail is *always* welcome. MSN
Messenger ID: clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx AOL ID: chaosynchronous We are the few,
Who speak for the many, Who cannot speak for themselves. We are the many,
Who speak for the one, Who could not speak for herself.