[real-eyes] Where is Vista FileTypes Dialog

  • From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:44:16 -0600

Hello:

I'm looking for the Filetypes dialog in Windows Vista.  I went into
Folder Options in Control Panel and the only things I can ctrl-tab to
are General, View and Search.  It's not like XP where I could ctrl-tab
to the filetypes tab and edit a filetype.  I've tried finding it in the
How to Set Folder options help information.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)