[real-eyes] Re: Thunderbird Configuration

  • From: Mitchell Lynn <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 17:56:25 -0500

Thanks. I will check that out.

This wouldn't be such a huge deal--I wouldn't even have known it was
there--except that I get some E-mail that is either signed or encrypted,
and as I highlight messages in the tree (if that pane is showing) it
prompts me for a pass phrase. I suppose I could just move those messages
to their own folder and stop tripping over them. That password screen is
tricky to get rid of. It's probably pretty easy; I am not seeing things
in Window-Eyes that I always saw in JAWS without effort. And the
stinking mouse pointer sometimes refuses to move even when window is set
to full screen.

How are your unix chops? I need to get a list of sub directories and sub
sub directories with complete path from root, one to a line and
exclusive of filenames. LS doesn't appear to work. I think find might
turn the trick, but it's hair keeps getting in my way of progress.