[real-eyes] Pivot Tables in MS Excel 2007

  • From: "Sarah Jevnikar" <sarah.jevnikar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:06:06 -0400

Hi all,
So for yet another prospective summer internship, I've been told I'll need
to learn about V Lookup Functions and Pivot Tables in Microsoft Excel 2007.
Actually I'm not sure they use 2007 at this workplace, but that's the
version I have. Does anyone know anything about either of these functions? I
will look at the Microsoft Help, but often find that more confusing than
helpful. I'm using JFW 12 on a Windows xp machine.
Thank you,
Sarah