[real-eyes] Re: Phone numbers for duyahn on accuradio

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:44:49 -0500

Well, I hope that DW gets satisfaction in the end. Even if he doesn't there
has been some valuable dialog here. And if the problem DW faces with that
site is resolved, then I think this group ought to crow a little, and maybe
even we should throw a party. If the place serves Schlitz, Sam Adams or Jack
Black, I might even show up.