[real-eyes] Re: Phone numbers for duyahn on accuradio

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:25:45 -0500

Outstanding!!!
This is the best news (your work and Jim's) I have ever had before getting
started on the first cup of coffee of the morning.

This is the way folks solve problems themselves: brainstorm, pool experience
and resources, gain a few helping hands, and now you have a fine start. At
least "we" (and I strongly emphasize the "we"--are doing something. That
sits a lot better with me than crying foul and running off to big brother or
one of the national associations. Those organizations have done some great
things, and I don't want to give the idea they aren't valuable. But in the
end (or maybe I should say "in the beginning") it is individual people with
ideas, drive, initiative and determination who solve problems. Myself, I
would rather take a little pride in being part of a resolution process than
merely a whistle blower who turns the problem over to someone else to
resolve.

I hope no one takes offense at the above. I meant it all in the kindest and
most gentle ways possible. My writing style doesn't always allow that sort
of thing to come out, and I don't have time to tenderize this today, but I
don't mean to step on any toes or hurt any feelings

.