[real-eyes] Re: New Members

  • From: "V Nork" <ginisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:35:41 -0700

Hi Jim, you sent these links to the group a while back, and I greatly
appreciated listening and learning from them.  From my home base in San
Diego, California, it is a long haul to attend one of your KC computer
user's group meetings, so if you have any more taped sessions, I would love
to be able to hear them, Sincerely, Ginny