[real-eyes] Re: NLS Players

  • From: "kitty hevener" <kitty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 19:17:55 -0400

mitchell, if you are settling for a tabletop model because of small buttons
on the portable machines, I would suggest looking at the milestone 212 plus.
You can read nls books, and bookshare books as well as mp3 files.  It is
heart shaped and about size of credit card.  Has a total of six buttons each
with different feel.  It also has a record feature which I really have not
played with much.  It is quite easy to use.  I got mine from irti, but I
imagine there are other distributors as well.  ----- Original Message -----