[real-eyes] Re: Microwaves

  • From: kathiemarburger <kathiemarburger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 15:10:20 -0500

Wendy I sent you a message but it said it didn't have any content what I was
saying is that I have a Magic Chef microwave one that I have a 1500 W but blind
mice mart.com is selling one 5000 W have a kitchen timer have a 24 hour timer
and the buttons are on Dentanin CooperVision impaired I have no trouble with
his microwave so you might get Blind meant by mice magic to call you can find
them by going to www.Blind

Sent from my iPhone