[real-eyes] Re: Inaccessible website

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:14:38 -0500

Some of these buttons were announced just fine, but the site is largely
inaccessible, as trying to activate many of these buttons is problematic.

The What's new button resulted in displaying some readable text, as did
activation of some of the other buttons.
But it's all inconsistent.
Activating the customer service button displayed their phone number and
address.
The whole site is flash based.  There are ways to make flash content
completely accessible, I guess they didn't read that part of the manual?