[real-eyes] Re: Inaccessible website

  • From: "Ben Blagg" <bblagg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 06:33:44 -0500

No, it isn't inaccessible.  It takes a bit of doing.  I am using Windows 98
and Jaws 5 and was able to access one of the movie trailers.  My proficiency
is not that good.  You guys who are pretty savvy should be able to access it
with no problems.
Ben Blagg

Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep
voting on what to have for dinner.
---James Bovard