[real-eyes] Re: IPod Touch 3rd Gen voiceover

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:32:10 -0600

No camera. I am certain I saw reviews of the IPod voice over before the 4th
gen came out. I bought the Sonos system in November 2009, and I remember
talking to folks who were using their Touch to control the Sonos, and they
were using the screen reader. Until recently, I thought this was an app you
downloaded, but when I started looking into this more carefully, it looks
like it is supposed to be an inherent part of the OS. I found specific
references on the Apple site to voice over on the 3rd Gen.