[real-eyes] Re: IPhone and iTouch

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 10:14:25 -0600

wow just saw this and it's truly amazing.
 I herd we are going to be able to have 4g phones soon. I just am amazed at
what this phone can do. btw I have a frend that is sited and she wants to
know how to tern on voice over, I guess she will also need to know how to
tern it off. so how do you do that?