[real-eyes] Re: IPhone and iTouch

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 06:12:03 -0600

Here's another chance for me to extoll  the virtues of the most incredible
phone  on the market today, the 100% accessible and  fabulous iPhone.
Email, web browsing, text messaging, GPS navigation, listening to radio from
all over the world, playing games, calculator, alarm clock, dictating into
the phone and having it turned into text, and many many more applications
are possible

Here's a great video with audio that will highlight some of the great
features of this fantastic phone.

http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4874