[real-eyes] HELLO INFORMATION ON FORMS

  • From: <mcdonaldchristine@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:20:08 -0500

has not employed someone that uses a screen reader I use jaws they have had
their  web guy attempt to  remake their forms so I can use them for my clients
however this is not going well at all.
  first the  font which I type in is wrong for the forms it needs to be a
larger  font  I have attempted to  select what I have written in my reports
and  increase the fonts but it  messes up the form when it is printed out. does
this have to be set when the form is created in a template?
 next  during interviews with my clients I type nots as the clients answer
questions  and hoped to be able to select the notes and  copy them to the clip
board and  paste them to the forms but  I can not it will not show up on the
forms.
 next issue  when I type in the forms  everything below it is moved  of course
it sounds the same to me when Jaws reads it but the   sighted folks say every
thing is scrunched up at the bottom.
 of course their are  more issues but the forms is better than before they
attempted to    fix them.
 can I  create my own?  my paper work is piling up and  piling up more but
these issues are those of which I do not  know how to fix? suggestions?