[real-eyes] Re: Google maps walking instructions

  • From: Jim Fettgather <jimfettgather@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 09:10:46 -0500

Google has recently changed its interface to the various Mapps
options, but try this and see if it works.

From the Google main page, click on Maps.
On the resulting page, you should find a link that says Get Directions.
On the next page, there should be two edit boxes, the first for the
entire starting address, the second for the entire destination
address.
Activate the Get Directions button after typing in the addresses.
By default, the results will be for driving, but towards the top of
the page, you should find a link for walking directions, as well as
for transit.

Hope this helps.