[real-eyes] Google maps walking instructions

  • From: "V Nork" <ginisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 16:56:39 -0700

Hello all, I  would love it if some of you could tell me about using a web
site, google perhaps, to get pedestrian information for walking from point a
to B.  I have heard this can be done with google maps, but have never  tried
it myself.  I do not have an I phone or I pod just yet, soon I think, I have
XP and window eyes.  Thanks for any advice, Ginnie