[real-eyes] Fw: skype 101

  • From: "V Nork" <ginisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 05:02:32 -0800

Hello Group, This message below was sent to me from a list of Window Eyes
users.  I was curious about skype, since I have little familiarity with it.  It
sounds like an amazing tool. I am just passing it along since it was a good
summary for those who are not that savvy about it.  I would ask those of you
experts out there, is there a lot of difference in skype between Jaws commands
and Window Eyes commands?  Thanks, Ginny