[real-eyes] Fw: [accesscomp] Re: Fw: google's new OS

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:51:43 -0500

Below is an interesting comment from a friend on another list.  Jim, I see your
point about cloud computing.  I used to hope it would just go away.  Then I got
my Windows Secret newsletter this week and they were talking about a fire that
took down their web host and they  were moving their operation to the cloud so
they would have fail over capabilities and not be dependent on a physical data
center.  I'm not sure how it's all going to work, but I bet it's headed there
eventually.