[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Re: hd radio

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 15:23:21 -0600

Would this thing work anywhere? I am thinking for when we are camping in
Osceola. When we are camping there, we can only get two fussy stations on
the air.
Hugs, Andrea M Breier

Remember: If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours!
Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to
God