[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Contact information and Steps to Forward E-mail with I phone. has anyone been able to do this?

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:53:53 -0500

Yes José. Bilhen I do this all the time.

Best, Sheila
816-896-6552

On Apr 11, 2014, at 1:44 PM, "jose lopez" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i can’t get this to work. anyone been able to do this? see steps below.
I am using  i phone  5 with the 7.1  o.s.

#2 How to foward Text Messages

The option is found via the rotor under Actions > More.
I was able to do this with a Braille display also.
1. Double tap the message to select (or braille display equivalent).
2. Change the rotor to "Actions."
3. flick to the "More..." choice.
4. Select "More..."
5. Flick to "Forward" and select it.
6. New message screen appears. Address message and send.

Jennifer Rollins

 iOS Senior Advisor
phone- 1-877-416-4271 Ext. 64615
email - jennifer_rollins@xxxxxxxxx

My work hours are from 12:15 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.  CST Tuesday through Friday
Saturdays I work from Noon until 9p.m. CST and I am off on Sunday and Monday