[real-eyes] Re: Freedom Scientific Sues Serotek Corporation

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 06:23:46 -0400

Then obviously you know nothing about Freedom box which I should point out
that the name Freedom box was around when Freedom scientific was in
existance. Yes they should stop this. That's just more money in there
pockets that they don't need in my personal opinion. Are you saying that
anyone that has the first name of Freedom should get shut down by Freedom
Scientific? Give me a break!

Duyahn