[real-eyes] For a limited time Voice Assistant is 99 cents

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 15:03:51 -0500

Voice Assistant - Just use your voice
By QuanticApps
View More By This Developer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
.
Description
â?¾INTRODUCTORY PRICE â?? 75% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME â?¾
Voice Assistant is an easy-to-use voice recognition application that allows you
to easily speak and instantly see your text or email messages. In fact, itâ??s
up to five (5) times faster than typing on the keyboard.
With Voice Assistant you can also dictate status updates directly to your
Social Networking applications (Facebook and Twitter) or send notes and
reminders to yourselfâ?¦.all using your voice. So when youâ??re on-the-go, stop
typing and start speaking â?? from short text messages to longer email
messages, and anything in between.
Voice Assistant supports a multitude of global languages.
â?? Up to five times faster than typing on a keyboard
â?? The application is based on an intelligent speech recognition that improves
with time.
â?? Automatic grammar correction
â?? An extraordinary precision in all situations
â?? A convenient way to send SMS messages, emails, update your Facebook or post
messages on Twitter
FEATURES
â?¾ Voice driven correction interface
â?¾ Automatic correction of grammar and conjugation
â?¾ Share your text to Pages, Evernote, Doc2Go,DropBox, QuickOffice and more
â?¾ Support landscape iPad mode
â?¾ Support 22 languages
â?¾ Voice-to-text transcriptions that may be sent as SMS, Email, or pasted into
any application using the clipboard
â?¾ Submit text to Social Networking applications â?? Twitter and Facebook
â?¾ Convenient editing feature that provides a list of suggested words
â?¾ Based on a learning algorithms
REQUIREMENTS
1. Voice Assistant requires network connectivity (WiFi or 3G/EDGE).
2. Voice Assistant works on iPad, iPhone, and on second and
third generation iPod Touch (external microphone required).
Important : The iPad has a top-mounted microphone.
Please contact us if you face any problem, we promise a quick answer.
Buy it now before the price goes up and enjoy the FREE updates!

Hugs,
Andrea M. Breier