[real-eyes] Emailing: www.assistive tech.net

  • From: <bigdaddylou63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:53:47 -0500

  a.. Article b.. Discussion c.. View source d.. History=20
Navigation
  a.. ATWiki Home=20
  b.. assistivetech.net=20
  c.. Articles=20
  d.. Authors=20
  e.. This Day in AT History=20
Help
  a.. Help=20
  b.. FAQ=20
  c.. Become an author=20
  d.. Create a page=20

=20
Toolbox
  a.. What links here=20
  b.. Related changes=20
  c.. Special pages=20
  d.. Printable version=20
  e.. Permanent link=20
Interested in disability history? Check out what happened Today in AT =
History!

ATWiki Home
From ATWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Welcome to The ATWiki,=20

NOTICE: We have recently upgraded from MediaWiki version 1.7 to 1.12. As =
a result, our link structure has changed. Please update any external =
links to our site. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.=20

an encyclopedia on assistive technology that anyone can edit.
Articles contributed to this site will be viewable from the =
assistivetech.net website.

Become an author! We currently host 823 articles. Here is how to get =
started. Before you begin, please read our Acceptable Content Policy

This Day in AT History

Jan13
January 13
Article Templates

Now there are templates for all four ATWiki page types.=20

  a.. General Interest template=20
  b.. Research template=20
  c.. Company/Organization template=20
  d.. Product template=20

Featured Article: Adaptive Flooring

=20
Color contrast flooringAdaptive flooring describes non-traditional =
flooring materials that can increase traction, and help prevent injury =
at home, the workplace, or while traveling. It can also alert those who =
are visually impaired or in wheelchairs of changes in surfaces and =
grades. ...=20

More information about ATWiki

Audience The intended audience of ATWiki includes all assistive =
technology users, relatives and caregivers of those that use AT, =
rehabilitation professionals, educators, and researchers in AT.=20

Types of content on ATWiki=20

  a.. short articles, papers, and magazine-like columns=20
  b.. demonstrations of AT applications=20
  c.. research briefs=20
  d.. glossary=20
Subjects of content on ATWiki=20

  a.. Types of AT=20
  b.. Choosing AT=20
  c.. AT Reports=20
  d.. Creation of accessible content for web and computer applications=20
  e.. Retrofitting web sites and media to comply with accessibility =
standards and guidelines=20
  f.. How to design accessible technology=20
  g.. Workplace / typical office equipment accommodations=20
  h.. Household / bathing, showering, and other activities of daily =
living accommodations=20
  i.. Case studies of successful uses of AT in all environments=20
  j.. Literature review and research, annotated bibliographies=20
  k.. And much more!=20

Retrieved from "http://atwiki.assistivetech.net/index.php/ATWiki_Home";
  a.. This page was last modified 20:45, 5 December 2008. b.. This page =
has been accessed 49,427 times. c.. Privacy policy d.. About ATWiki e.. =
Disclaimers