[real-eyes] Dine With Ruthie And Me April 16

  • From: Steven Clark <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 10:45:01 -0500

The next Dine With Ruthie And Me will be on Saturday April 16, 2011 at
2:00 pm.
This time we will be at
governor stumpys
321 E. Gregory Blvd.
Kansas City, MO 64113
816-444-2252
All are welcome. This is no formal meeting, just people getting together
for good
food and great conversation.
Here is a copy of their menu.
Steve
reubenator
Three and a half pounds of Reuben goodness!
A pound of corn beef, a half-pound of sauerkraut, 6 pieces of rye bread,
and 6 pieces
of melted swiss cheese, all draped with 1000 island dressing. Served
with a full
pound of our famous french fries and three pickles.
$19.95
Why? you ask … Why not!
If you can finish The Reubenator in one hour or less you will be the
proud recipient
of a T-shirt that says
“I defeated The Reubenator!”
* means that these items are a house specialty.
Town Hall Appetizers
* SPICY QUESO DIP with tortilla chips. 6.45
TWICE BAKED POTATO SKINS 6.45 with chicken 7.45
MOZZARELLA STICKS with marinara. 5.95
CHICKEN APP With fries & honey mustard. 7.95
* SPINACH CHEESE DIP with tortilla chips. 6.95
BREADED POPCORN SHRIMP with cocktail sauce. 7.25
JALAPENO POPPERS with salsa. 6.45
SPICY CHEESE BITES with ranch. 6.25
Governor’s Pizza
9 inch thin crust pizza …
* STUMPY’S COMBO
Our pizza sauce, hamburger, Italian sausage, ham, pepperoni, green
peppers, mushrooms,
black olives and red onions, topped with mozzarella & provolone cheeses.
9.95
THREE MEAT COMBO
Our pizza sauce, pepperoni, ham & Italian sausage, topped with
mozzarella & provolone
cheeses. 8.75
#3 HAMBURGER
Our pizza sauce, fresh ground beef and topped with mozzarella &
provolone cheeses.
8.25
* FRESH TOMATO
Fresh diced tomatoes, seasoned in basil, minced garlic and olive oil
sauce, topped
with mozzarella & provolone cheeses. 7.95 Add chicken 1.50 Add Italian
Sausage 1.50
ITALIAN CHEESE
Our pizza sauce topped with mozzarella & provolone cheeses. 6.75?Add
Pepperoni 1.50
Add Italian Sausage 1.50 Add Grilled Chicken 1.50
BBQ CHICKEN
Our barbeque sauce, grilled chicken and red onions, topped with
mozzarella & provolone
cheeses. 8.45
MAMMA MIA’S
Alfredo sauce with salad shrimp OR grilled chicken, red onions, diced
tomatoes and
black olives, topped with mozzarella & provolone cheeses. 8.75
VEGETARIAN
Our pizza sauce, green peppers, red onions, black olives, mushrooms,
jalapenos and
diced tomatoes, topped with mozzarella & provolone cheeses. 8.75
Grass-Roots Salads
OAK STREET SALAD
Iceberg lettuce, romaine, carrots & cabbage, diced tomatoes, cheddar,
croutons,
and cucumbers. 5.75
SENATOR’S CAESAR
Crisp romaine, croutons & parmesan. 5.95? Add Salad Shrimp 1.50 Add
Grilled Chicken
1.50
* COBB SALAD
Grilled chicken, diced tomatoes, chunks of avocado, bleu cheese
crumbles, sliced
black olives, bacon & cheddar cheese, served on a bed of lettuce. 7.95
* BOULEVARD SALAD
Chunks of chicken, fried or grilled, served on a bed of lettuce and
topped with diced
tomatoes, bacon, cheddar cheese, chunks of avocado, red onion rings,
broccoli and
cucumber slices. 7.75
* DAVE’S RAJUN CAJUN CHICKEN SALAD
Grilled chicken, seasoned with a cayenne pepper sauce, tomatoes, bacon &
cheddar
served on a bed of fresh lettuce. 7.45
#6 TACO SALAD
Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar, red onions, black olives & salsa topped with
tortilla
strips. With Chicken or Beef 7.45 With Veggie Burger 7.65
NIXON CHICKEN
Marinated chicken, grilled OR fried, bacon, diced tomatoes & cheddar,
served on
a bed of fresh lettuce. 7.25
CHEF SALAD
Turkey, ham, cheddar, mozzarella, bacon, diced tomatoes, cucumbers &
black olives
served on a bed of fresh lettuce. 7.95
SOUP & BIG SALAD
A bowl of today’s fresh soup served with an Oak Street OR Senator’s
Caesar salad.
7.50
QUICHE OF THE DAY with soup OR side salad. 7.45
SOUP OF THE DAY A hearty bowl of our fresh soup. 3.50
Choice of dressings includes: ?Balsamic Vinaigrette • Blue Cheese •
French • Honey
Mustard
Italian • Ranch • Vinegar & Oil • 1000 Island
Capital City Sandwiches
All served with seasoned french fries, potato salad, coleslaw OR a side
salad. You
may substitute a bowl of soup for .95.
BACON CHEESE BURGER
Our basic burger topped with melted American cheese and bacon. Served on
a bun
with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickle. 6.45
PATTY MELT
Our now famous burger on grilled rye with sautéed onions and melted
American cheese.
6.95
BLACK & BLEU BURGER
Our classic burger topped with Cajun seasonings and melted bleu cheese
crumbles.
Served on a bun with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickle. 6.95
MUSHROOM SWISS BURGER
Our famous burger topped with sautéed mushrooms and melted swiss cheese.
Served
on a bun with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickle. 6.95
BBQ BACON CHEDDAR BURGER
Our basic burger topped with Stumpy’s bbq sauce, smoked bacon and
cheddar cheese.
Served on a bun with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickle. 6.95
THE “FRISCO” BURGER
Our famous burger loaded with lettuce, tomatoes, grilled onions, 1000
island dressing
and melted American cheese, served on toasted sourdough bread with a
pickle. 7.45
#7 THE “CALIFORNIA” BURGER
Our basic burger topped with avocados, jalapenos and melted cheddar
cheese. Served
on a bun with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickle. 7.25
* REUBEN
Tender corned beef, melted swiss cheese, sauerkraut and 1000 island
dressing on toasted
rye bread with a pickle. 7.25
CONGRESSIONAL CLUB
Turkey OR Ham, American cheese, mayo, bacon, lettuce and tomatoes on
white toast
with a pickle. 6.95
CLASSIC COMBO Half turkey OR ham club with soup OR side salad. 6.25
HAM MELT
Loads of sliced ham on sourdough with melted American cheese, served
with a pickle.
6.75
TURKEY MELT
Loads of sliced turkey served on sourdough with melted swiss cheese,
served with
a pickle. 6.75
ITALIAN SAUSAGE
Chunks of locally made Italian sausage smothered with sautéed mushrooms,
green peppers
and onions and topped with melted mozzarella, served on a hoagie roll
with a pickle.
6.95
B.L.T.
Layers of bacon, lettuce and tomato topped with cheddar cheese and
mayonnaise, served
on white toast with a pickle. 6.45?½ BLT With soup OR salad. 5.75
CHICKEN BREAST
Char-broiled chicken topped with melted swiss cheese and bacon. Served
on a bun
with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickle. 7.15
SOUTHWEST CHICKEN
Grilled chicken breast topped with Cajun seasoning, avocados, jalapenos
and melted
swiss cheese. Served on a bun with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickle.
7.45
#18 PHILLY SANDWICH
Tender beef OR chicken grilled with sautéed onions, green peppers and
mushrooms,
topped with melted mozzarella cheese and served on a hoagie roll with a
pickle. 6.95
* PORK TENDERLOIN
Breaded 4 ounce Canadian pork cutlet, fried and topped with American
cheese. Served
on a bun with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickle. 7.25
VEGGIE BURGER
All-vegetable patty with black beans, corn, onions, tomato, garlic and
soy sauce.
Served on a bun with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickle. 6.95
Tony’s Pastas
All pastas served with garlic toast. Add a side salad or a side Caesar
for 1.95.
ALFREDO PASTA
Our homemade alfredo sauce, parmesan cheese and parsley served on a bed
of pasta.
8.95 Add Grilled OR Fried Chicken 1.50 Add Grilled Italian Sausage 1.50
?Add Tail
Shrimp 3.00
* POSNANSKI’S CHICKEN SPIDINI
Strips of chicken, lightly breaded and charbroiled, topped with a fresh
tomato pesto
marinade, parmesan cheese and parsley, served on a bed of pasta with
marinara. (a
favorite of Joe Posnanski, a local sports writing legend and author) 10.75
CHICKEN PESTO PASTA
Chicken with fresh basil, garlic & olive oil, topped with pine nuts,
parmesan cheese
and parsley, served over a bed of pasta. 10.45
PASTA MARINARA
Our fresh marinara sauce served on a bed of pasta, parmesan cheese, and
parsley.
8.45 Add Grilled OR Fried Chicken 1.50 Add Grilled Italian Sausage 1.50
Add Ground
Beef 1.50
#5 RATTLESNAKE PASTA
Chopped Italian sausage and diced grilled chicken, sautéed green peppers
and red
onions tossed in a Cajun spiced alfredo sauce served on a bed of pasta
and topped
with diced tomatoes, parmesan cheese and parsley. 10.75
THE VEGGIE PASTA BOWL
Sautéed green peppers, red onions, diced tomatoes, mushrooms and
broccoli served
on a bed of pasta in our Capri sauce (mixture of alfredo and marinara
sauces) topped
with parmesan cheese and parsley. 9.25
Presidential Dinners
Add a side salad or a side Caesar for 1.95.
CHAR-BROILED CHICKEN DINNER
9 ounces of marinated chicken, smothered in barbeque sauce OR plain,
served with
fresh vegetables, garlic mashed potatoes and bread with garlic butter. 10.45
CAJUN CHICKEN DINNER
9 ounces of chicken, marinated in Cajun spices and covered with sautéed
red onions
and green peppers, and served with garlic mashed potatoes, fresh
vegetables and bread
with garlic butter. 10.45
* RT’S CHOPS
2 generous smoked & cured pork chops served with cinnamon apples, garlic
mashed potatoes
and bread with garlic butter. 11.25
RIBEYE STEAK
A fire grilled Ribeye steak smothered in a melted bleu cheese butter and
served
with garlic mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables, and bead with garlic
butter. 14.95
KCMO STRIP
Center cut strip steak with fresh vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes.
17.45
BROILED FRESH FISH
Seasoned with lemon pepper OR Cajun seasoning and served over a bed of
long grain
wild rice and fresh vegetables. 10.95
ORIENTAL STIR FRY
Chunks of marinated chicken sautéed with onions, green peppers, sugar
snap peas
and tomatoes in a soy-pineapple sauce, served over a bed of long grain
wild rice.
9.95
* THE GOV’S BABY BACK RIBS
The most tender you’ve ever eaten! Served with seasoned fries, cinnamon
apples and
bread with garlic butter. Half rack 10.75 Full rack 17.75
#9 BIRD & BONES
A 6 ounce marinated chicken breast, a half rack of the Gov’s famous ribs
smothered
in barbeque sauce with cole slaw and seasoned fries. 14.95
CRISPY CHICKEN PLATTER
Strips of chicken, lightly breaded and fried, served with seasoned
fries, cinnamon
apples and a side of honey mustard. 9.95
FISH & CHIPS
Strips of flaky cod battered and fried, served with cole slaw, seasoned
fries and
tartar sauce. 9.95
FRIED SHRIMP PLATTER
Half pound of fried shrimp served with cole slaw, seasoned fries and
cocktail sauce.
10.75
Wee the Little People
Each “Stumpy Kid meal” (10 & under) comes with your choice of the
following entrees,
dessert and a drink (juice not included).
CHEESEBURGER with seasoned fries. 3.99
CHICKEN FINGERS with seasoned fries. 4.29
GRILLED CHEESE with seasoned fries. 3.99
MINI TURKEY CORN DOGS with seasoned fries. 3.99
FISH STICKS with seasoned fries. 3.99
MACARONI & CHEESE 4.29
PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY with seasoned fries. 3.79
HALF A PIZZA Cheese OR Pepperoni 4.29
Substitute cinnamon apples, sugar snap peas or mashed potatoes for
fries. ?Dessert
choices include: Vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate
OR strawberry syrup OR
animal crackers.
Drinks
Pepsi • Diet Pepsi • Dr. Pepper • Diet Dr. Pepper • Mountain Dew •
Sierra Mist •
Pink Lemonade • Root Beer • Iced Tea • Hot Tea • Regular or Decaf Coffee