[real-eyes] Daisy Book question

  • From: "Kim Morrow" <morrowmediakc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 23:44:00 -0500

            I'm thrilled; I  have now mastered Windows  Explorer (thank you
Robert!) and I've been copying files like crazy.

Question: I've always copied .brf files to my bookport; this is my first
time copying Daisy digital files from bookshare.org. I presume Victor will
not read .brf documents. . . When the file is copied, four different
versions of the file come up-including a file with an .opf extension and a
file with an .xml extension. Why are there four different files, and which
one will work in the Victor?

Kimberly