[real-eyes] DAMAGED SD CARD

  • From: r5oseanna young <young.roseanne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: REAL-EYES@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:37:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello all:

I know it's probably a lost cause, but does anyone know if a corrupted sd card
can be repaired?  A client of mine has lost all his files that he recorded
using the Victor Reader Stream.  I was able to finally get the computer to
recognize book shelves on the card, but it will not allow me to open any of
them.  As I said, I know it's probably a lost cause.  I just thought I'd ask.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Roseanne Young