[real-eyes] Re: Creating a Running Head in Word

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 12:09:29 -0500

There is probably more than one way to do this, but I would press Alt+V,
then H.
You can use Insert+F to ensure you are in the Header pane.
You can format your title any way you like, also, you can press Alt+S to
bring up a list of auto entries, the first of which is page number.
You can separate the two by using the tab key, and use Alt+Delete on the
numeric keypad to determine their position on the page