[real-eyes] Re: Another list hogging question from Sheila

  • From: Andrea Breier <andreabreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 19:33:05 -0700

I wouldn't worry about that Sheila. I had the same exact problem when I had 14
running. I think if you go ahead and update 16 which is the current version
that should go away.

Hugs,
Andrea m. Breier
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2015, at 1:27 PM, Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Got my old XP computer up, running and talking. Was able to edit the radio
interviews I recorded live with my iPhone and the speaker phone in sound
Forge. Now though, I'm getting weird error messages from jaws. I have 11 and
14 on there but I am now receiving messages saying that I am not authorized
to run jaws. I'm not even sure if it's 11 or 14. Will have to investigate
further.

Best, Sheila
816-896-6552

On Sep 15, 2015, at 8:11 PM, Mitchell Lynn <mitch.lynn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What Email client? Google search of
google mail outlook settings
Will get you the right settings; I think Thunderbird has that
configuration built in. I don't recall entering any of that stuff manually.

On 09/15/15 4:36 PM, Sheila Styron wrote:
I have brought an old XP computer back to life running jaws 11 and connected
it in the old-fashioned way with a wire. I have Google fiber and a Gmail
account and there aren't very many settings. However, when I test, it
doesn't receive emails, and the settings don't line up exactly with those in
my phone. Bill thinks I should call Google fiber and sit on hold, but I was
more in the mood to pester you guys with this question. It seems like this
should be easy.

Best, Sheila
816-896-6552To subscribe or to leave the list, or to set other subscription
options, go to www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes