[real-eyes] Another list hogging question from Sheila

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:36:05 -0500

I have brought an old XP computer back to life running jaws 11 and connected it
in the old-fashioned way with a wire. I have Google fiber and a Gmail account
and there aren't very many settings. However, when I test, it doesn't receive
emails, and the settings don't line up exactly with those in my phone. Bill
thinks I should call Google fiber and sit on hold, but I was more in the mood
to pester you guys with this question. It seems like this should be easy.

Best, Sheila
816-896-6552To subscribe or to leave the list, or to set other subscription
options, go to www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes