[real-eyes] Re: An MSN question.

  • From: "Nancy VanSandt" <maxvanwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:55:10 -0500

Hi Jim!  Yes, I had a friend suggest that I use Windows Messenger.  I think
I will give that a try as long as the two programs don't conflict with each
other.  This has been a good learning experience for me.  I am hoping that I
will be able to get Jaws 7.0 soon.  Thanks for the information.
Nancy Van Sandt
The MaxVan Clan