[real-eyes] Re: An MSN question.

  • From: "Jim Ellsworth" <jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 08:07:00 -0400

Hi Nancy,

I am glad you got your activation problem handled by Joe.  Unfortunately,
you will need JAWS 7.0 to support that version of MSN instant messenger.
JAWS 6.x supported MSN 6.2 which to my knowledge is no longer being
supported by Microsoft.  You can find MSN 6.2 as well as any version up to
and including 7.5 at

http://www.oldversion.com

I am not sure if it will even install, and if you do get it installed it
will probably annoy you to upgrade.  If you are running Win XP maybe you can
use Windows Messenger instead and that should work.

Thanks,
Jim