[real-eyes] Re: Accessing Windows Explorer

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:52:15 -0500

Also when you use my computer and copy and paste, even from my documents,
you are using Windows Explorer.  So you don't need to go in there directly
unless you just want too.  I open the my music folder, then open up a window
for removable drive whatever that is the Stream and just alt tab between
them copying and pasteing.