[real-eyes] Accessing Windows Explorer

  • From: "Kim Morrow" <morrowmediakc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:41:55 -0500

            I've never used Windows Explorer; however the manual I received
with my new Victor Reader Stream tells me I need to use this to transfer
files from the PC to the Stream.

1.      How do I  access Windows Explorer on my PC?

2.      For anyone in the know, how do I use Windows Explorer to transfer
files to the Victor? I went under programs and typed letter  W  thinking
that would bring up Windows Explorer, but no luck.

Help?

Kimberly