[real-eyes] A Jaws question.

  • From: "Nancy Van Sandt" <nanvan53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:32:15 -0500

There are times when I want to copy information to my clipboard, but when I
copy it into my personal notes, which is a Microsoft Word document, it
retains the table formatting.  Is there a setting that I can change which
will remove the table formatting from my clipboard?  A friend of mine said
that she "turned cell navigation off" but I can't find that anywhere in Jaws
config.  Incidentally, I also know that I can copy text into note pad and it
will remove the formatting, but it would be good if I could eliminate that
step.  Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Nancy Van Sandt

Today is a gift