[rbp-vienna] Re: Summary of meeting yesterday evening

  • From: Manuel Bernhardt <bernhardt.manuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:37:08 +0200

Hi!

> Working on it ...

Great, thanks!

>> This is to say, we likely need around 60€ / person.
>
> Okay, we can all have some extra 10 EUR bills ready in case we need to chip
> in more.

Ok, cool

>>   - "Kaltwachsstreifen", i.e. the thing that girls use to remove hair.
>> Selling this means whomever buys it can choose a part of Rudi to pick
>> it on, and get the hair off.
>
> I still think this is too cruel ;)

I also don't have a warm fuzzy feeling about it :) Maybe we could just
have one or two, and sell them at a rather expensive price...

>> - Christoph: get the red stuff for the hair (no idea where is it
>> possible to find that?)
>
> My girlfriend has had bad experiences with 1 day "Tönung" or the like, as it
> actually takes much longer to wash out.
> I think coloured (carnival/effect) hair spray would be best, as it really
> appears to wash out easily. Though, I do not know where to get that at this
> season, probably not at DM or Bipa.

There is a carnival shop in front of the Naschmarkt where I once went
for buying stuff for the bachelorette party Vroni organized, so maybe
they have some there.

> I will bring some big garbage bags to cover our clothes while spraying - I
> would rather not want to look like we are all coming from a zombie massacre ;)

Excellent idea :)