[rbp-vienna] Re: Summary of meeting yesterday evening

  • From: "Stefan Ottinger" <ottinger@xxxxxx>
  • To: <rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:21:51 +0200

> 16:20: be in the vicinity of the Ronacher theatre in the 1st district
> 16:30: maybe, if Stefan Ottinger's girlfriend manages, have an actor
> of a musical come out during the 15 min break they have and sing
> something whilst Rudi has to perform one part of the show

Working on it ...

> This is to say, we likely need around 60€ / person.

Okay, we can all have some extra 10 EUR bills ready in case we need to chip in
more.

>   - "Kaltwachsstreifen", i.e. the thing that girls use to remove hair.
> Selling this means whomever buys it can choose a part of Rudi to pick
> it on, and get the hair off.

I still think this is too cruel ;)

> - Christoph: get the red stuff for the hair (no idea where is it
> possible to find that?)

My girlfriend has had bad experiences with 1 day "Tönung" or the like, as it
actually takes much longer to wash out.
I think coloured (carnival/effect) hair spray would be best, as it really
appears to wash out easily. Though, I do not know where to get that at this
season, probably not at DM or Bipa.

I will bring some big garbage bags to cover our clothes while spraying - I
would rather not want to look like we are all coming from a zombie massacre ;)

Cheers,
Stefan