[rbp-vienna] Re: Dear sweet mother of god, we're in eastern europe!

  • From: Manuel Bernhardt <bernhardt.manuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 12:23:48 +0200

Hi again,

and welcome to Michal as well. Now we have two locals so hopefully we
won't get lost ;)

So I'll try to summarize, crazy busy with stuff at work...

Marian is trying to get a reservation for a place - Marian, do you
have the name?

Michal alternatively proposed:
- http://www.mestianskypivovar.sk/en/home -- that does not seem to
have vegetarian food though
- http://www.bakchus-vinaren.sk/english/index.php
- http://www.benihana.sk/en/

A whisky place:
-
http://www.whiskybar44.sk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=15&lang=en

A student party:
- http://elam.sk/clanok/legendarna-oldies-disco-v-elame/  (though, a
bit removed from the centre, so maybe not so much suited to the
crawling / strip-club-visits we had in mind)

Need to run, ttyl

manu