[rbp-vienna] Dear sweet mother of god, we're in eastern europe!

  • From: Manuel Bernhardt <bernhardt.manuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 21:51:55 +0200

# must-watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqEsE-IKBI8

Hi all,

and welcome Marian on the list!

So this is what I quickly discussed with Marian now on the phone:
- we get to Bratislava HL at 18:27
- we aim for a restaurant reservation at 19:30, Marian knows a place
with good self-made beer - if you think this is too early, shoot now.
I personally think that by that time we will be rather hungry
- there's plenty of pubs in the old town, all at walking distance
- there's a strip club also at walking distance, and a work colleague
of Marian knows all about it ;)
- there are indeed many austrian and british bachelor parties taking
place in the town

Cheers!

manu