[ratpack] condom photo

  • From: Mark Smith <muttley128@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rat Pack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 01:54:09 +0000

Would you like it off the hood also

also guys, i never heard any comments about the photos i brought.
Michaels stole the show, my first time. Next time i'll bring something more
exciting.
Being new let me know about my photos, good or bad.

Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:37:45 -0700
Subject: [ratpack] Re: I was cruising...
From: mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sure I'll let you take a crack at it.

Thanks

Michael

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Mark Smith <muttley128@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the product for enlarging photos to avoid pixelation is genuine fractals. there
is another one by alien skin the makers of eye candy. i have used genuine
fractals with acceptable results. i also use another technique i got from a
photoshop wow book that works very nice.  i will hav e to find it as a wrote an
action and assigned a key combination to it. it increases the photo by 110
percent i belive using bicubic option in photoshop

i can remove the condoms from the car if you want to send me a copy of the
photo. i am sure you can do it mike but if you want editing help (anyone) i
would be glad to help.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone