[ratpack] Tilt can be useful

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ratpack" <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:39:15 -0700

Since we have been talking about tilt.  Sometimes it can be useful to salvage a
questionable photo.  I took this shot at the May 2008 ALMS at Miller.  I didn't
like how the wall took away from the car.  To eliminate the wall I close
cropped and then used tilt to get rid of the wall.

Not being as creative as Ray or Larr who would have done something really neat
like adding a lady in a bikini to cover the wall, I just got rid of the bloody
thing.

Paul