[ratpack] Re: This past weekend...

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 13:53:47 -0600

Well I believe it was John Steinbeck that said the Monterey Peninsula was
the most beautiful meeting of land and sea. I believe him, Monterey has
always been my wife and I's most favorite places in the world, after Lake
Tahoe. There is lots to see and shoot. If you get a chance after the days
events at the track you should drive down the coast and visit
*Julia*Pfeiffer Burns State park, there you'll find McWay Falls
falling off a cliff
right into the Pacific Ocean in a very pretty and secluded bay (
http://www.rodneyloughjr.com/index.html?display=ImageDetails.html&CollectionID=26&ImageKey=BLULAGON&session_id=24124QfF8qigh24mVKdJLXBN7KGBWB2BfPMT0).
A very romantic spot! Don't forget your tripod though. If ya tells the kids
it's a romantic spot they'll run from the car, mine always did.LOL

And it was Robert Duvall in Apocolypse Now, Marlon Brando said 'Oh the
madness' or something like that. But Robert Duvall stole the show.

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells